bEFORE. dURING. aFTER.
Pregnancy Resource Center East is non-profit organization which is located in Baytown, Texas and serves East Harris, Chambers, and Liberty Counties.
Our main purpose & mission is to successfully offer realistic alternatives to those considering abortion.
We are laser focused on three things: sharing the gospel, promoting healthy marriages, and empowering parents with the support they need to welcome a new baby.
This reports includes the most recent trends concerning abortion in US. --by CarNet
* Free, confidential self-pregnancy tests
* Accurate information about abortion
procedures and the risks involved
* Client Advocates to help women consider
the options of parenting, adoption or abortion
* Education on pregnancy and fetal
* Ongoing client advocacy
* Abstinence-based curriculum
* Limited obstetric ultrasounds
REFERRALS TO OTHER AGENCIES
* Medical Care, Physicians
* Counseling for abuse & sexual assault
* Substance abuse programs
* Adoption agencies
* STD (Sexually Transimitted Disease) testing
* Speakers for clubs, groups, churches and schools
POST ABORTION HEALING
* Bible study, "Forgiven & Set Free" available for those in need.
***Pregnancy Resource Center East does not provide abortion nor refer for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
Pregnancy Resource Center East is affiliated with
1610 James Bowie Dr
Baytown, Texas 77520
Tuesday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday 9:00AM – 8:00PM