1. Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus
Christ as Savior and Lord
2. Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual
3. Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of
Faith, and policies of Pregnancy Resource Center East
4. Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible
5. Be able to communicate with public in a Christian manner with a
compassionate and helpful spirit.
Operate the register, check out customers, greet customers when entering the store.
Cashier Job Duties
Operate register in a professional manner
Ensure standards for customer service
Respond to customer complaints and comments
Organize displays up front & keep in order, clean
Attend staff meetings
Tour sales floor in front regularly when there is no one to check out, talk to customers
Deal with sales & problems with sale tags
Help with stocking, pricing whenever needed
Keep front counters clean & neat
Be willing and flexible to fill in other areas when needed.
Turn in application to:
2236 N Alexander Dr, Baytown
& ask for Denise